Are you ready to buy a home or are you thinking about starting the buying process?
Well, you have come to the right place!
We are here to listen and work with you to from start to finish on finding you the home that you are dreaming of. Whether that is a first home, second home, condo, investment property, etc. we are here to help! Communication is key in this process which is why we make it our #1 priority to provide you with a roadmap to homeownership along with being available to answer any questions you have along the way. It is out mission to make this not only a fun and exciting time, but a memorable buying experience with the knowledge that even after the closing we are still always here to help you!
Register today for our automatic email alerts so you are notified immediately when a property that fits YOUR criteria hits the market!
sign up for property email alerts!
Overview of the buying process in NH
- Know your budget! Get pre-approved for a mortgage through a local mortgage company. If you do not have a lender mind, ask your Infinity agent and they would be more than happy to give you a list of trusted names.
- Contact your Infinity Realty Group agent to discuss your wants and needs as a buyer. This will help your agent better understand what it is you are looking for. At the same time, make sure to register on our website for email alerts.
- When a property that interests you comes on the market, contact your agent immediately and set up a showing to view the property. In this market it is crucial to go see any newly listed properties ASAP because the good ones go FAST!
- When you find a property that you have fallen in love with, it’s time to make an offer! Your agent will help you determine what the offer will consist of to best suit your needs. Your agent will guide you to make the strongest and most competitive offer possible making it hard for any seller to resist and beating the competition.
- Once your offer is accepted, there are a number of contingencies to be fulfilled. First one is typically home inspection. This is where you will hire a licensed home inspector to complete a home inspection and any other additional inspections such as water tests, pest, septic, pool inspections, etc. From these inspections you will be able to determine if any new negotiations need to be made.
- After inspection, next up is the home appraisal. This is when your lender orders an appraisal to be done on your home to determine the current market value.
- Between inspections and appraisal there is a lot underwriting and paperwork to be process with your lender. It is super important to get them any/all documents they need in a timely manner in order to avoid any closing delays!
- “Clear to close!” These are three words we all love to hear from your Lender. This means everything is all set and back from underwriting and you are ready to close on your new home!! (This is a good time to make sure all utilities are set up to be turned over to your name on closing day)
- Next, we will then schedule a final walk through of the property. This typically takes place within 24 hours of closing. The reason for this is to make sure the property is in it’s expected condition and inspection requests, if any, have been completed.
- Meet you at the closing table!! This is where you will sign all of the closing paperwork along with the Seller and receive the keys to your new home!! The closing typically takes anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on each scenario. Once you sign the last document and the keys are in your hand, you are officially a homeowner!!
This is such an exciting time and we look forward to celebrating this great achievement with you!!